Rules and Conditions
WLFL-TVand WRDC-TV NO TEXT ZONE CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must beNorth Carolina residents who are 18years of age or older, and reside in the WLFL-TV/WRDC-TV viewing area. Existing registrants of the Stations No TextZone are eligible and automatically entered.
2. Employeesof Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.,Sinclair Television Group, Inc., WLFL, Inc. WRDC, LLC ,and any other companywhich owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast stationsWLFL-TV/WRDC-TV (collectively the Station), Hand-Dee Hugos, Papa Johns International Inc., their affiliatedcompanies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local televisionbroadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and theimmediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediatefamilies" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children andgrandchildren. Only one winner per household.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per IPaddress.
2.To enter Log on to RaleighCW.com or MYRDCtv.com and click on the No Text Zonelink. Fill out the registration form with your full name, email, phone number,age, address, city, state, zip code, accept the No Text Zone pledge, andsubmit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
3. The contest starts on January 28, 2013 and ends on December 31, 2013 (theContest Period). Entries must bereceived by the Station by 12:00 p.m. ET on the last business day of the monthduring the Contest Period to qualify for the that months drawing. Stationis not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, serverunavailability, cellular, wireless, computer or any other electronicmalfunction.
4.The last day of each month during the Contest Period, one (1) winner will beselected by random drawing from among all valid No Text Zone registrations onrecord, for a total of twelve (12) winners. Remaining valid entries will carry over to the next monthly drawing.
5.All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, illegible,or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries (includingpictures) become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., SinclairTelevision Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged orreturned.
1. Each of the twelve (12) winners will receive one Kindle Fire 8.9 HD 32GB, valued at $370.
2. The winner(s) will be notified by phone. Before claiming theprize, winner must provide their correct name, address and telephone number toStation at the time of notification. The winner(s) must sign and return arelease and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within ten (10) businessdays of notification at the time winner (s) claim his/her prize in person atthe Station. The winner(s) must show picture identification to claimprizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identificationand may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identificationpresented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within five (5) business days, or does not sign andreturn the release and affidavit of eligibility within ten (10) business days, thenthe prize will be forfeited, and anotherwinner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid No Text Zone registrations.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizesexcept at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right tosubstitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes isallowed.
5. The winner(s) are responsiblefor paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on theestimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per contestant.
7. WLFL, Inc., WRDC, LLC, SinclairTelevision Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. are not responsiblefor any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of theprize.
8. WLFL, Inc., WRDC, LLC, SinclairTelevision Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prizefails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
9. WLFL,Inc., WRDC, LLC, Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group,Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arisingdirectly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
10. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge . WLFL, Inc., WRDC,LLC,, Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness,photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposeswithout financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Fridayduring normal business hours at WLFL/WRDC, 3012 Highwoods Blvd. Suite 101 Raleigh, NC27604 and on the Station`s website at www.RaleighCW.com or www.Myrdctv.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed,stamped envelope to WLFL/WRDC, 3012 Highwoods Blvd. Suite 101 Raleigh, NC 27604by January 30, 2014.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulationsand is void where prohibited. SinclairTelevision Group, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., WLFL, Inc., WRDC, LLC, Han-DeeHugos, and Papa Johns International Inc. accept no responsibility orliability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind causedby or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awardedhereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries,prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changesand change the aforementioned contest dates.